The perfect boat for the sailing group or family. The Beneteau 37 has been designed for performance cruising in but is easy to sail for those with less experience.
In the cockpit, the Beneteau 37 also features a smart hinged helm seat along with the helm able to swivel to the side to allow for easy access with your baggage. All designed to make cruising not just easier and more comfortable, allowing you to share in the beauty that lies before you.
While the Beneteau 37 is built for cruising, you’ll be impressed with her performance and stability. Like all Beneteau yachts, the 37 is constructed under exacting CE standards to excel even with the sea’s most unpredictable mood swings.
- Length 11m
- Headroom 1.9m
- Fully Battened Mainsail with Lazy Jacks and Boom Bag
- Furling Headsail
- Self-tailing winches
- Electric Anchor Winch
- Speed/Depth/Wind instruments
- VHF Radio
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Large Gas BBQ (39cm x 25cm)
- 3 Private Cabins (plus saloon converts to 2 single berths)
- 1 Head with shower
- Fridge (with Baskets)
- Stove and Oven
- Rigid Walker Bay tender with oars – perfect for exploring Pittwater’s beautiful bays and beaches.
- Fuel, LPG gas and linen (for overnight charters) included in the cost of your charter.
- Capacity by Day 8 Overnight 6